Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wild Card # 21

Lucky 21? OOOOO, I'm so glad to be done Wild Card # 21. This one is called Scallop...makes sense. Turned out cute. I seem to have a problem, every card I make turns into a girl card. By the end of this challenge, I'm going to have 48 girl cards and 2 boy cards.ARGH!

What I used:
  • Bo Bunny Shabby Princess line(all patterned card stock)
  • white Swiss dot,yellow, olive and rose Bazzill
  • generic white card stock
  • Kraftin Kimmie sentiment
  • CTMH cranberry ink
  • Stampin up yellow ribbon
  • clear and white Bella Bling
  • Cartridges: Wild card, Cherry Limeade(flower), George(rectangle and shadow I stamped on), Mini Monagrams(scalloped circles inside card)
  • paper hole punch for red circles inside card

3 comments:

Donna said...

Nice yellow bow! Another fabulous card.

Don't you have to make more girl cards than boy cards anyways?

Danderella said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one. Girly is perfect..I think we can all use more girly cards, plus the girls appreciate them more!

Bananastamper said...

Love how this turned out! Fab! I am commentin from hubby's cell in blind river ;) cheers