Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wild Card # 29

Twenty-nine cards...WOW! I again was trying to make a gender neutral card, so I went orange. All the patterned paper was from the same line...My Minds Eye Party Time. I stuck close to the design of this card...even used the sentiments. I left the inside relatively blank so I could make this card into a congratulations...a celebrate your birthday...or whatever. I'm basically happy with it except I noticed it turned out suspiciously Halloween-ish? I guess it's my fault...when you use an orange base...you should avoid black...unless it's October.

Recipe:
  • My Minds Eye Party Time Paper
  • orange and Swiss dot black Bazzill
  • black twill tape
  • black rhinestones
  • black ink
  • zig zag scissors

2 comments:

Donna said...

I love how the star patterned paper shows through to the front of the card as an exclamation mark. Fantastic card!

Georgiana said...

I like that polka dot paper on the orange. It defintiely makes it "pop".

Stay Creative,
Georgiana : )