Saturday, August 21, 2010

Wild Card # 35

Ok...so I took a few days off. I needed to escape the Wild Card challenge for a little while. I turned 41...had to mourn!! I was challenged to use copics on a card...by my good pal Donna ( datsmystyledj.blogspot.com/ ). I tried to ignore it...but every time I turned around...COPICS COPICS COPICS!!! As a joke and torment, my scrapbook pals decided to gift me with a few copics...to torment me! The only one that wasn't being outright evil contributing to this dastardly gift is who this card is for...Amy. Donna's daughter. Sweet, caring and not a mean bone in her body...Amy. Hope she likes it. This is Wild Card # 35 (father). I used the smallest stamp I owned on purpose...and I didn't cut the darn thing out!!
Recipe:
  • paper-Kaisercraft-Hey Birdie, Core'dinations cardstock-Tank
  • Ek success corner punch
  • We R Memory Keepers ribbon
  • Pebbles rub on sentiment
  • Glitter brads
  • Kraftin' Kimmie toad and sentiment stamp
  • CTMH Olive ink
  • Copics- YG93, G99(yes I bought more...I don't want to talk about it!!)
  • Wild Card Cartridge
Shhhhhh, don't tell Amy!! What do you think?

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

I think Amy is going to enjoy this super cute froggie card.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana : )

Bananastamper said...

Woohoo! It would appear we have brought you over to the "dark copic side"! Fab card, and such a cute little froggy! I am sure Amy will love it.... but how come she gets to be the innocent one - I wouldn't be so sure, she is Donna's daughter after all and we all know the apple couldn't have tumbled too far from that tree!!! lol

Stephanie said...

Imagine that... colouring an image with copics??? I just can't believe it... excuse me an evil chuckle... MUWAAHAHAAHA!! Welcome to the Dark Side my friend... I hope you had a very Happy Birthday!! Although I do agree with Shanna... Amy? Our Amy? Innocent?? :)

PS ~ LOVE the card!!!

Donna said...

The card is fantastic!

You do know that Amy does look at our blogs from time to time....now it may be more often than usual because she just started her own scrapbooking blog. So, you may want to give her the card sooner than later.

Yes, my daughter is still pretty innocent....maybe not as much as Lee Ann is giving her credit for, but innocent enough. She's not quite like her mom yet!

As for the dark side....you have to admit that with 338 copic markers to collect....it's very colourful over here on the dark side.

Second point....besides Amy & I, there were 6 other people in on this very thoughtful birthday gift and not one of their names were mentioned in the post!!!