Thursday, September 23, 2010

Vienna, Austria-A Quick Peek

The next layout is complete!!! I'm having such fun getting together with my gal pals to scrapbook once a week...and actually getting something done! This is a layout of some of the highlights in Vienna. My daughter took some great pics!! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...although...my apple likes to exercise...what's with that...maybe we're not so much alike.

RECIPE:
  • Bo Bunny Paper-Sophie
  • Bo Bunny-green ribbon and buttons and flowers-Delilah, Flutter Butter, Peacock Lane
  • CTMH- I Am So Happy stamp set and black ink
  • circle punch
  • eyelets
  • white Bazzill mini brads
  • vellum
  • Feeling Groovy Cricut Cart-title
The layout is based on a layout in the Cherish book from CTMH

1 comment:

Dorcas said...

Another fabulous layout! I love the colors. How you tore the pages too. Love it!