Monday, November 8, 2010

My daughter's treasures from Europe

I told my daughter to buy postcards when she was away in Europe this summer. I also told her to try and not be too cheap shopping. She actually listened. She loved all her treasures...so much so that I decided to commemorate them on a scrapbook page. I love how it turned out.

Recipe:
  • Three Bugs in a Rug Paris paper line, stickers and punch outs
  • Licorice Bo Bunny double dot
  • green Core'dinations cardstock
  • Stampin' Up black grosgrain ribbon
  • Paper Shapers corner punch
  • Making Memories-Glitter letters, Glitter Clear flowers
  • Cuttlebug polka dot embossing folder 
  • layout inspiration from CTMH Reflections layout book

2 comments:

Dorcas said...

OH! Lee-Ann. I love all your work. It's just so BEAUTIFUL!!

jen said...

I so love your layout!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!
Great job and thanks for sharing.
hugs,jen
jennsycards.blogspot.com