Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Zach's Florence page

This is the first 2 page layout I made for Zack's Europe album. I really like how it turned out. I had an idea...Donna from Dat's helped me use this old paper I had...and helped me make it look beautiful.
Recipe:
  • patterned paper-Scrapabilities
  • black Core'dinations cardstock
  • Brad and ribbon-Scrapabilities
  • Stampin' Up word window and slot punch
  • Cuttlebug Victoria and twig embossing folders
  • Cricut cart-Alphalicious for title

3 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Wish I was there......your pages are making me itch to travel...

Amy J. Digby said...

wow! love the page and the photos of the structures (I'm saying that because in science we are doing structures)

Donna said...

The papers really came together quite well for this layout. I love the embossing you incorporated. Fabulous job!