Monday, January 10, 2011

Glam Cupcake

Finally, a new post. Took a few days off for the holidays. I love how this cupcake card turned out. Shiny and pink...what's not to like? I recently got the Hello Kitty Greeting cart, and this is the first thing I made with it. Lot's of cute cuts on this cart...I'm not going to challenge myself...but you might see some more stuff from this cart.

Recipe:
  1. Black swiss dot bazzill
  2. pink, brown, red and white scraps(YEAH!!)
  3. Stampin' Up white 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
  4. CTMH- Cotton Candy ink
  5. Kraftin' Kimmie stamp on the front
  6. Amy R stamp inside
  7. Stickles- Cinnamon, Christmas Red and Diamond
  8. Basic Grey- Sizzix embossing folder
  9. Hello Kitty Greeting Cricut cart

3 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

looks so yummy! love all the sparkle!

Jennifer said...

I love this card. Been wanting the Hello Kitty Cartridge for awhile. Now I will have to keep my eye out for it.

Donna said...

Fabulous layers! What a great card.