Sunday, January 16, 2011

Music teacher- Thank You card

I made this card for my daughter's flute teacher. I realized...when she goes away to university in September...she won't be here taking flute lessons? I know that should be obvious, but I actually kinda forgot. Anyways...I thought I'll have to make her a special card this year and get her a nice gift. This is the card I came up with. I love how it turned out.My daughter's fav colour is purple...so that's the way I went with it. I love the cricut cart I used to make it too. It has a great font and some really pretty designs.

Recipe:
  • DCMV-Latte Cardstock
  • Bazzil-Eggplant coloured cardstock
  • EK Success border punches-in and out
  • EK Success corner punch
  • Diamond and Silver Stickles
  • Basic Grey green rhinestones
  • CTMH-Smokey plum ink
  • Thank you stamp-old wood block-no idea of brand
  • Cricut cart-Quarter note

5 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Very nice! Great patterned paper and the inside looks great as well!

Donna said...

Fabulous card! What a great image. Love how you embellished the card. Love the new look of your blog as well.

Carol L said...

Your card is very pretty! I love the colors ;0).
Have a blessed day!
Hugs, Carol L.

Amy J. Digby said...

I live the front it is nice and I have never seen something like that before! LOVE IT!

Krafty Krista said...

That is really cool! Love how it pops