Monday, March 21, 2011

Have a tree-mendous day!!

Well...I had a wonderful day scrapping and yapping with my gal-pals again this past weekend. I got only 6 cards made in 12 hours...I swear...it takes me longer and longer to complete a card. I made this card for my Mother-in law's b-day. I absolutely love this sentiment...puns crack me up. This paper line is so pretty and goes so well with kraft cardsock. I love the way this one turned out.

Recipe:
  • Kaisercraft Hey Birdie Collection
  • Craft cardstock
  • black cardstock
  • french roast-Core'dinations cardstock
  • Chocolate CTMH ink-distressing,Cocoa CTMH ink stamping
  • Basic Grey pink pearls
  • Martha Stewart edge punch
  • diamond Stickles
  • Cricut cart-Simply Charmed
  • front sentiment from More-Punnylicious set/The Pink Stamper
  • inside sentiment CTMH-Birthday set

3 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Fantastic card - you know how I love my trees! This is just so adorable and I agree, this is a great paper line and goes so nicely with Kraft CS.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Adorable!! Love the inside too!

Jennifer said...

Love the card. The sentiment is perfect for the card. I think your mother-in-law will love the card.