Saturday, May 21, 2011

Cricut Circle Blog -May Challenge 2011

I made this card for the Cricut Circle blog May challenge. It was a tick-tack-toe challenge. You had to have 3 elements listed in the challenge that lined up...like tick-tack-toe. I chose...rick rack, a ruffle made out of paper or ribbon and a bird cut. The item has to have at least 2 Cricut cuts. This is what I came up with. I love this little bird cut from the 3 Birds on Parade-Cricut cartridge. Too cute!!!

Recipe:
  • kraft cardstock
  • patterned paper from My Minds Eye-Lime Twist-Out of the Blue-paper pack
  • paper shapers corner punch-inside
  • heart punch? brand
  • white rick rack-stash? brand
  • white Uni-ball gel pen
  • CTMH-black ink
  • Cricut Carts-3 Birds on Parade, Preserves-labels
  • sentiment stamps-The Pink Stamper-Punny-licious

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hi there!
Love this card, the chick is super cute and I just love the papers! Hope you are well.
Linds x

flowerdisco said...

just too pretty! good luck too. i was going to participate but no time :(. i might try this week tough--:)

Cely said...

super super cute! i'm always so afraid to use patterned paper in my cricut cuts cause i never know how to match! lol, i don't have the matching gene! but your card is so perfectly cute!

Ladybug said...

Your blog is adorable. I became a follower lickety-split! Didn't want to miss anything else you've made or are about to make. TFS! :-)

Jennifer said...

I love this card! Did you buy the Cricut Circle membership or is it a blog that anyone can go on? I love the white gel pen stitching marks, it finishes it off perfectly.

Bananastamper said...

Love your little chick! You have been busy girl! I have some catching up to do!