Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Pink Stamper Challenge #8

I made this card for The Pink Stamper's National Scrapbooking Challenge #8. This challenge is to make a summery project...what's more summery than flip flops? I can't wait to slip mine on. In Thunder Bay Canada...that can take a while. I love how this one turned out!! Bo Bunny-er-ama!

Recipe:
  • Bo Bunny-Sun kissed paper line, flowers and kiwi double dot paper
  • Martha Stewart edge punck
  • Kraftin' Kimmie Sentiment stamp
  • CTMH-black ink
  • Stampin'up orange ribbon and buttons
  • Life's a Beach cricut cart

1 comment:

Bananastamper said...

Oooh, I be lovin this! Such a fab card, love those flippy flops - though I can't wear em - nothing goes between my toes! lol
You have been super duper busy - and gasp - you have joined a challenge - what the ?!?!?