Thursday, October 6, 2011

BOO!

I picked up this cute Halloween line of paper, just so I could use the cart Mini-Monsters. There are so many cute non-scary images on this cart. This is the card that I made for my God-daughter Hanna for Halloween. I love how it turned out. Too cute!
Recipe:
  1. Echo park-Happy Halloween paper
  2. Bazzill-all colours of cardstock
  3. Kraftin' Kimmie-Boo stamp(outside)
  4. Stampin' Up-Happy Halloween stamp(inside),  clear button
  5. black DMC floss
  6. Action Wobble
  7. Recollections-black mini brads
  8. Google eyes
  9. CTMH-black ink
  10. Mini-Monsters(witch, fence) and Simply Charmed(bat)
  11. White Uniball gell pen

2 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Adorable! Your bat is too cute! So, moving on to Halloween card r u now....tee hee hee. I think perhaps we are rubbing off on you! lol

Robin said...

So fun and cute!!!
Robin