Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Scary Halloween to you!

This is the Halloween card that I made for my 17 year old son. Cutsie doesn't cut it...but I didn't want gross...this is a happy medium. This is also the first time that I have taken my new cart-Art Phiosophy cart for a spin. I love the card cuts on this cart. I can't wait to play with it som more!
Recipe:
  1. Making Memories-Spellbound paper
  2. Bazzill-Green and black
  3. CTMH-Black ink, October word puzzle &Thriller stamp sets
  4. Stampin' Up Label and word window punch, Teeny Tiny Wishes(Happy Halloween stamp)
  5. Bella Bling-orange
  6. Martha Stewart-border punch
  7. Smooch-Pearlized top coat
  8. CTMH-Cricut cart-Art Philosophy

1 comment:

Bananastamper said...

Oooh, that drippy boarder punch is fab!!! I also love these cuts! Really must play with this cartridge more!