Friday, January 27, 2012

2 Scrap-lifted cards

Forgive me...I can't remember which blog that I saw the design that inspired my 2 cards. I follow quite a few wonderful blogs. I believe I saw them posted late Nov. or early Dec. Anyways these are my takes on the cards. I love how they turned out...I think they make great Thank You cards. Thank you blogger for the design and inspiration...

Recipe:
  • Recollections-Navy and white cardstock
  • Stampin' Up Navy Grosgrain ribbon
  • Basic Grey Navy and White pearls
  • Snowflake card-Sizzix Snowflake embossing folder, Art Philosophy cart
  • Fancy Design card-Kassies Brocade Cuttlebug embossing folder, Home Accents
  • both cards-Mini Monograms and Winter Woodland(K)

4 comments:

Bananastamper said...

These look fantastic! Love the monogram!
p.s. My name is Shanna and I am addicted to baking and cooking with flax......however, I made spaghetti sauce two nights ago and did NOT put any flax in it! Are you proud of me? lol

Donna said...

Fabulous cards! Love the simple, but elegant look. Very classy!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Very nice cards! Love the clean lines and contrast!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Danderella said...

Very classy! I was having internet issues, so I'm going to post all my comments on all your cards today! LOL!