Friday, February 3, 2012

Hugs-My Daughter's Easter card

I've said it before and I'll say it again...my daughter has a thing for rabbits. I therefore try to always put one on all of her cards. This is the Easter addition. I love this cut from Kates ABC's. I actually bought this cart for all the rabbit cuts...I know...I have a sickness...I still think this turned out darn cute and I know she'll love it.

Recipe:
  • We R Memory Keepers-Peep paper line
  • Bazzill-2 scoops-Tutti Fruitti paper
  • recollection-yellow and brown cardstock
  • Worldwin-Lt  carribean coral cardstock
  • American crafts ribbon
  • Recollections-yellow brads
  • Diamond Stickles
  • CTMH-Cotton Candy ink
  • Bazzill-glitter white brad
  • MME-Limetwist-Life's a Party twine
  • Cricut carts-Kate's ABC's and George
  • Pom Pom cut off American crafts pom pom ribbon
  • Flower and corner punch-EK Success
  • My Pink Stamper-Even-more Punnilicious stamp set
  • Kraftin' Kimmie stamp set(hugs)
  • Stampin Up Something to Celebrate stamp set

2 comments:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What an adorable card! Chocolate bunnies for Easter! So cute!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Love the card. It is perfect. Your daughter will love it!