Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bye Friends

This is going to be the last page in my trip scrapbook. Am I finished?...No...I wish. I kinda work on the pages...hopping around...doing the layouts according to how I feel. The weather here is so beautiful and un-seasonal...I felt like using this bright beautiful paper line. It's from DAT'S (local Scrapbooking store)and still available. I was inspired by my gal pal Donna's Calendar page that she did for her Calendar class. She used the Creative Memories oval cutter to cut the ovals out of the paper then put the pics behind. I used my Gypsy to place the circles on the size square that I wanted. It was really easy.

Recipe:
  1. MME-On the Bright Side paper line
  2. Hemp
  3. Stampin' Up button
  4. Mini Monograms-FRIENDS title and I welded the font letters to create the word BYE

3 comments:

L.B. said...

I love making the last page first often. great page.

Donna said...

Great layout! I love the twine for added texture.

Bananastamper said...

Oooh, I LOVE! The circles are fun and love the texture you've added.