Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cardset # 8 Unfrog-getable

Card # 8...love this little frog from the Paisley Cricut cart. I think this card is going to be for my God-daughter Hanna...she has a thing for frogs.

Recipe:
  1. Imaginisce- Birthday Bash paper line-DAT'S store
  2. Bazzill-white, chocolate ,olive and orange cardstock-DAT's
  3. Green Bella Bling-DAT'S
  4. White ric rac
  5. CTMH-chocolate ink, Classmate alphabet stampset
  6. Stampin Up slot punch
  7. Martha Stewart border punch
  8. MPS-More Punnylicious and Buggy Punnies
  9. Action Wobbles

3 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Hey hey, another punny card! Love the froggy!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your sweet comment over on my blog! I love your and now I am a follower!! Have a wonderful week! XOXO, Julie. :0)

Donna said...

Cute card. Love how you finished off the inside of it.