Thursday, May 17, 2012

Everest-Animal Kingdom layout

Another trip layout...my family trip in August is fast approaching and I have to hurry up and finish last years trip. This layout is of the ride Everest in Animal Kingdom-Disney World. I actually bought the cart-Campin' Critters just for the Saskwatch cut...I thought with some colour changes it could easily be the Yeti from the ride. I think this one turned out well. this ride also happens to be my fav ride at that park. Usually we get the family pic on the ride...but my son decided to raise his arms and blocked me. Then afterward my hubby was feeling punky so he didn't join us in another ride. I didn't want to get the pic without my hubby in it. ARG! It's so funny...he was such a scaredy cat as a little kid. The Snow White ride just about did him in. Now as a teen he's not holding on while riding roller coasters.?? Who knew? Thanks for looking...Lee-Ann :)

Recipe:
  1. Bo Bunny-Zoology
  2. Bo Bunny-Chiffon,rust(? name-scrap) and olive double dot
  3. CTMH-cocoa ink
  4. google eyes
  5. CTMH-Imagine layout book for inspiration, pg 72
  6. Cricut Carts-Ole(font), Campin' Critters

2 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Fab photos and I love your Yeti!

June Houck said...

Hi Lee-Ann! This LO is phenomenal! You should definitely try to get this published. I am the same way about roller coasters. My 8th grade students finally got me to ride at Six Flags when I took them for a class trip in my late twenties. Now I can't get enough of them. Your pictures are gorgeous too. Fabulous LO!!!