Thursday, May 3, 2012

Friends make life bearable

I just got myself some Peachy Keen face stamps...I love them. They make the little critters that I put on my cards look so different. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I used the Create a Critter cart for the little bears and used my Gypsy to remove the face cuts...then stamped my little stamps...voila! Too darn cute.

Recipe:
  1. Bazzill-Kaft cardstock
  2. Doodlebug-Sugar and spice paper line and matching twine
  3. American Crafts-wood buttons
  4. Memento-tuxedo back ink
  5. My Pink Stamper stamps-That's Punny-licious(front sentiment), More Punny-licious(Sweetest cupcakes(happy birthday), More Punny-licious(bear hugs)
  6. CTMH-chocolate ink
  7. Stampin' Up-Soft Suede and Real Red
  8. White Signo Gel pen
  9. Peachy Keen face stamps-Everyday character face parts, Paper Doll basic faces
  10. Cricut cart-Create a Critter
  11. Zig black marker
  12. EK Success-chalk, Scalloped scallop border punch, corner rounder
I used the soft suede marker(Stampin' Up) to ink the edges of my bears. The card pieces are inked with CTMH-chocolate ink. The bears are cut at 2.41" high using the Gypsy to remove the face cuts.

4 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my goodness...how stinkin' cute! I love PK stamps, they can just totally change the look of an image. Your little bears are just sweet as can be and I love all the layers you added to your card. Great use of the twine also...adorable!

tracym110 said...

What a cute card!!! Love the little PK faces on the sweet little bears! TFS.
Tracy M

Georgiana said...

What an adorable pair with wonderfful facial expressions!

Thanks for always stopping by!
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Judy said...

Love the way you do the inside of your cards as well. Very nice!
Judy