Friday, June 1, 2012

DAT'S Designing Divas-Anniversary or Wedding Challenge

I decided to make an Anniversary card for my hubby. We will be 21 years married this year...wow. We actually dated 6 years before we even got married...suffice it to say...if I don't know him by now...there's a problem. Anyway...I digress...This card is for the DAT'S Designing Divas blog challenge to make an Anniversary card or a Wedding card. Come and play along with the girls at DAT'S(my LSS). This also happens to fit in with the challenge over at the Peachy Keen challenge blog. Everyone that knows me...knows that I love my Cricut machine. Well I have to say...any cut that you make with the beautiful paper lines that you find at DAT'S looks just so much better. Thanks for looking...Lee-Ann :)

Recipe:

  • Bazzill-chocolate-DAT'S
  • MME-Six by Six -Away we go and All spice paper pads-DAT'S
  • American Crafts-wood buttons-DAT'S
  • MME-Miss Caroline, fiddlesticks-lucky twine
  • Doodle twine form Doodlebug-baby girl assortment-DAT'S
  • My Pink Stamper-Sweetest Cupcakes stampet
  • Kraftin Kimmie sentiments stamps(inside)-DAT'S
  • Peachy Keen-Paper Doll stamps
  • Memento-Tuxedo black ink-DAT'S
  • CTMH-brown bag ink-inking edges
  • Cuttlebug embossing folders-Seeing Spots, Polka Dots-DAT'S
  • Zig-black marker-coloured inside mouth stamp
  • Stampin' Up-Red Riding Hood-coloured tongue stamp
  • Wild Card 2 Cricut cart-card and layers cut at 6", inside layers cut at 5 3/4"

9 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my...so, so cute! I love the muffin tin and that pot holder is just adorable..what a sweet face! Congrats to you and your hubby! It's nice to see couples that stay together for the long haul. My hubby and I have been married for 32 years and we only dated for 6 months! My parents were not happy at the time, but my how things have changed...my Mom thinks hubby hung the moon! Happy Anniversary and wishing you many, many more!

Bananastamper said...

Happy Anniversary! Such a fun and fab card! Fun papers and super fun cuts! I also love the wooden button and all the texture of course!

L.B. said...

what a sweet and fun card. Love the colors on this and the fun smile stamp!

Cindy :) said...

This is fantastic Lee-Ann, I love it, well done. I'm also your newest follower :) have a great wkend and happy scrapping'!

tracym110 said...

Oh my gosh! This s just so cute! I love all your paper choices and that PK face is adorable! Happy Anniversary!
Tracy M

June Houck said...

Oh my goodness, this is soooo darling!!!

Georgiana said...

Wow! What a great first impression. This is so much fun for anyone that loves to be in the kitchen. Well, I don't like to be int he kitch, but I do like eating baked goodies. : )

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so fun! Great design!

DIANA L. said...

This is great I love the pattern papers. Awesome.