Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Cupcake card

I've seen a lot of people on You Tube make card backgrounds with strips of paper...I thought I'd give it a whirl. Love it! Again I screwed up...I embossed my cupcake liner...glued the whole card together...then decided that it needed stitch lines around it. Faux stitching on embossed paper is not for the faint of heart...it's a good thing I was alone when I made this one...the air was blue! Thanks for dropping by...Lee-Ann :)

Recipe:

  1. MME-Alphabet soup paper, Smile Twine**
  2. Bazzill-chocolate and kraft cardstock**
  3. Joyslife.com-Yummy Puns stampset
  4. CTMH-brown bag and chocolate inks
  5. Signo Uniball white gel pen**
  6. American craft wood button**
  7. Cuttlebug-Herringbone embossing folder**
  8. Fruit Punch Stickles**
  9. Cricut cart-Sweet Shop
  10. Stampin Up chocolate chip marker
***all the starred products were purchased from DAT'S... my fav LSS**

10 comments:

June Houck said...

Yum, yum, yummy-licious! Delicious paper choices, great design, wonderful twine...perfect!

Jennifer said...

I love this card! It is yummy looking. Love all the Baker's twine on the card and the cupcake cut!

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ well I think your card turned out AMAZING too! You know how much I admire your ability to use pattern paper ~ ALWAYS ~ and this card is no exception! I think your stitching turn out FABULOUS! I know your is better looking than mine would have been! LOL!

Lisa said...

This is just fabulous!! I love the mixture of papers you used and all the texture!! Gorgeous, gorgeous card :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gwen said...

The stitch lines look great, you would never know! I love all the papers on this and the background really is amazing.

Migdalia said...

Super yummy card!!love all the stitching!!Great Job!

DIANA L. said...

I love everything about it.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Georgiana said...

LOVE all the layering with your background! Great job!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Missy said...

This card is great too--great patterns and I really like the way you laid it out!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

This is so cute..