Sunday, September 23, 2012

Happy Fall...y'all!

This is the Thanksgiving card that I came up with for my 3 year old nephew. I always have a little gift for him on all the holidays...usually something to play with...as the Family meals are all at my place... and my kids are almost 18 and 19 years old...so no toys around here really.  This cart is so darn cute...you really can't go wrong...I just LOVE it! I pulled out my Cuttlebug to emboss his little tail feathers. I think it turned out super cute. Thanks for dropping by my happy place...Lee-Ann :)

Recipe:


  • Imaginisce-Apple Cider paper and ribbon
  • Recollections kraft cardstock
  • American Crafts-Black and yellow cardstock and Knockouts border punch
  • CTMH-chocolate ink and March and October word puzzle stamps
  • Stampin Up-Every Little bit stampset-leaves inside
  • Studio g Typeset stamp set
  • Teddy Bear Parade cart-all layers cut at 3.5"
  • EK Success leaf punch
  • Polka dot Cuttlebug embossing folder
  • Plaid-Sizzix embossing folder
  • Bazzill-Carob and fawn cardstock(bear), brown

20 comments:

Kate said...

Another super cute creation. Love the embossing and that little turkey bear is just too adorable.

Georgiana said...

This teddy bear is way too cute. Is he from a new cart? Where did you get it from? I didn't see it in the stores yet.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

aaawwww...another little cutie! This has to be the sweetest turkey around! Such a fun card!

Missy said...

OK both these bear cards---*adorable*!!!!!!!! I love the turkey with it's embossing and the Halloween bear is soo, so cute!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh he is just adorable.. it brought a smile to my face.. What a fun card.

jessica said...

Ok this has to be the cutest EVER!! I love the papers and love the sentiment!
Awesome job!!

Annette said...

Haha! What a cutie patootie! Love everything about this card:)

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ Hehehehe! He is so flippin CUTE! I LOVE it! The turkey costume on a bear is so SWEET! I really didn't want to get this cartridge but after seeing this ~ I have too! Well I know your nephew will LOVE it! You know the colors are PERFECT! Thank You for your comment on my blog! It amazes me how many people say they grow up so fast!

tracym110 said...

So cute!! Im sure your nephew will love it!
Tracy

Unknown said...

It is Adorable!! Love the embossing on his little tail feathers.

Gwen said...

Okay, you are making me want this cart! This is so adorable, it made me giggle!!

Janis Lewis said...

I love it! All the papers, colors and embossing are perfect!

Sukie said...

Oh I love it! The bear is so adorable in his little turkey costume! I'm so wanting this cartridge!

readysetstamp said...

I just had to come over and see your Turkey Bear! He is precious! I just love him. I love the idea of having him hold the sign as well. So cute! XOXO, Julie. :0)

Cindy Vernon said...

love this..super job

Migdalia said...

Another Cutie Pie!!Very Cute!!Love the Fall Colors!!TFS
Migdalia

Live Love and Scrap said...

OH MY STINKIN GOODNESS Lee-Ann between you and Julie from REady Set Stamp....I gotta get my hands on this cartridge!!! You guys are really making some ADORABLE cards!!!

hugs,
Sarah

CarrieAnne said...

So cute. This turkey bear card is one I'm going to have to lift!

June Houck said...

Precious! I still have that Imaginisce paper somewhere around this mess of a craft room...thanks for the inspiration!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, so stinkin adorable!! You are really making me want that cart!! I just love this :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts