Sunday, November 4, 2012

What's the Buzz?

This is number 12 of my Teddy Bear Parade series. After this...I will be taking a break from this cart...for a while...maybe...Love how this one turned out...too cute with the sentiment!! This is also the first time that I used these 3d brad flowers from Bella Bling. They actually look neat! I had to put this little bee on an Action Wobble too...couldn't help myself...
Thanks for stopping by my happy place...Lee-Ann :)

Recipe:

  • Teddy Bear Parade Cricut cart-all layers cut @ 3.5"
  • Echo Park Country drive 6" paper pad**
  • Bazzill-Carob, fawn, Kraft, white and black cardstock, and white glitter brads**
  • My Pink Stamper-Buggy Punny stampset
  • Joyslife.com-You're So Punny stampset
  • Memento tuxedo black ink**
  • EK Success corner punches**
  • Martha Stewart border punch
  • Glamour Dust**
  • Signo white gel pen**
  • Stampin Up-Daffodil delight and Baja Breeze markers
  • Kaisercraft white pearl**
  • Action Wobble
**all the starred products were purchase at my fav LSS...DAT'S***

20 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card I do love those teddies and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

jessica said...

what an adorable card! Love the colors and that bear...sooooo cute!
TFS :)

Gwen said...

Another adorable card!! I still have not found this cart, I may have to get it from PC.

Migdalia said...

Cute!Adorable!Super Duper Sweet!!
Thank you for always leaving me bloggie love.I appreciate it.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Kate said...

Super Cute and Adorable.

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the background papers you used!! The bee bear is too stinkin' cute!! What an awesome card!! Happy Sunday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card! I must say...I gotta go get that cartridge-you have totally enabled me. A must have!
Love this:) TFS!
Sherrie K

Kimberly said...

OH my that is just so darn cute...love the colour combo and design...tfs

Emily Leiphart said...

Eeek, a bear as a bee? So adorable! Love how this looks and you chose your colours perfectly!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh i love those wobbles too.. Congrats on doing all those awesome bears..

Missy said...

This is darling! Great punch on the inside and buttons (the flowers, maybe they're brads??) on the front!!

Bananastamper said...

So cute - love the flower brads!

DIANA L. said...

This is so cute I love this cartridge and you are really showcasing it well.
Cute dressed up as a bee.

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

This is seriously adorable! And so are the Valentine & Halloween ones too!!!

Annette said...

So cute! Love the embellies you chose:)

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Norma said...

Ok this card is just tooooo cute and WOW! look at the inside so fancy! Love it. Thank you so much for visiting today my friend!! Have a fantastic Monday!!
Hugs,
Norma

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ What ~ a BREAK?? Come on! This is ADORABLE!! Besides the teddy bee ~ LOVE the paper!! I have to say I LVOE that you added the blue paper too! Happy Monday!

readysetstamp said...

This series is incredible! You have so much talent!! XOXO :0) Julie.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun bear! Love the honeycomb paper! Carri~Abusybee

June Houck said...

Awwwww, another BEE-utiful teddy bear card! I love that EP Country Drive too...