Saturday, July 6, 2013

Holy Cow!!


Our priest at our church is relocating...so I thought I'd make him a little thank you. I actually got to use this cut on the Animal Antics Cricut cart. Love it!! Unfortunately, I had to make my own sentiment on the front...I really thought that I had a "holy cow"...go figure??

Recipe:

  1. Animal Antics Cricut cart-pg 29-4.75"
  2. American Crafts-white, black and red card stock
  3. Recollections-kraft and brown card stock
  4. Basic Grey-Paper Cottage 6" paper pad
  5. Lawn Fawn-Harold's ABC's, Heart dies
  6. My Pink Stamper-Even More Punnylicious, That's Punnylicious stamp sets
  7. CTMH-brown bag ink, A little of everything stamp set
  8. Versafine Onyx black ink

16 comments:

Bananastamper said...

No way! This is hilarious and cute too! What did he think? I don't know if I would have the nerve...lol!

Tracey said...

Too Cute...love it!

jessica said...

this is adorable!!!

Nana said...

Such a fun and cute card. He will love it.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Susan Edwards said...

Oh my goodness - this is absolutely adorable!! :) Love this!!
Susan

RockinRenee said...

Perfect! Let us know his reaction. :)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

oh my gosh- how fun! What a great card, I love it!

Migdalia said...

Oh my Goodness...Very Funny and Cute!! I seriously LOVE it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥(my blog)
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Mary Ann said...

Love It!SOOOOOOOOOO VERY CUTE!!!!

cdm317 said...

How cute is that?

Pat N. said...

Too cute!

~ Jo ~ said...

Haha too cute!! Love this!

Hugs,
Jo
xox

Sherrie K. said...

This is way to cute LeeAnn! I love it and I am sure he will to:)
TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is just too fun!! Perfect sentiment for such a fun cut! Carri~Abusybee

Kate said...

This is Adorable.

Gwen said...

that is funny!