Monday, October 14, 2013

Jake's 18th Birthday LO



I'm a little behind in my scrapbooking...this is a LO of my son's last b-day. At the time he had a upper teeth spreader on and unfortunately that day he woke up with a huge gap between his teeth. Besides being uncomfortable...he was freaking out about the gap. This did not make for good pics...oh well. I do like how the LO turned out. This is a Cameo LO from Lori Whitlock- with a few alterations...love it!

Recipe:

  • Lori Whitlock-Life is good LO #36564, #36563
  • Authentique Genuine paper line
  • Bazzill-yellow card stock
  • My Creative Time-Stitched Button dies
  • CTMH-Outdoor Denim ink
  • Recollections blue brads
  • font Aharoni

12 comments:

Norma said...

Fabulous layout Lee-Ann and what a handsome guy:) Have a wonderful week my friend!!
Hugs,
Norma

Tracey said...

Love the design Lee-Ann, great double page! My son had the opposite...he had a huge gap - over night they were together.....2 days off school and a lot of pain! Have a great week

jessica said...

Awesome LO!!! Love all the fab pictures!!!

Bananastamper said...

Loving all the arrows!
Cake looks yummy! Any flax in there?

Nana said...

Beautiful LO. Fab pics.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a great lay-out! Love the arrows~! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Kate said...

Definitely Love the lo the design is perfect.

Lisa said...

You son didn't need to worry - the pictures are fabulous!! What a gorgeous layout!! Love the arrows!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Missy said...

Great LO, I Like all the graphic elements!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a great "manly" layout! I love the papers and all those awesome arrows. Great photos -gap or no gap! The cake looks totally yummy too!

Gerda said...

What a beautiful layout! Have a great day,
Gerda

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ well he is a handsome young man! I LVOE your LO and the details! Only a year behind ~ I would call that behind at all! LOL! Oh that YUMMY cake too! Thanks for sharing such a special day!