Monday, October 7, 2013

Who's your MUMMY?



Check out this adorable Mummy owl from Rivka Wilkins...how cute is he?? I forgot about a whole bunch of Halloween paper that I had squirreled away...that makes it kinda new...yeah!! I had fun playing with my "new" paper stash...Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)



Recipe:

  1. Mummy Owl-Rivka Wilkins # 48291
  2. AC black and white card stock, back jute
  3. SU orange candy dots-brights
  4. CTMH-grey wool ink
  5. Copic N1
  6. My Creative Time-Stitched journal die, Stitched Button dies, Treats for my sweet stamp set, Stitched round speech bubble
  7. Bazzill  brown and orange card stock
  8. Recollections kraft card stock
  9. Kraftin Kimmie-Halloween sentiments
  10. Versafine onyx black ink
  11. 3 Girl Jam black ribbon
  12. DCWV-Midnight spell paper pad, MME Haunted paper pad

21 comments:

Tracey said...

Super fun card...love it!

jessica said...

This is adorable!!! love that owl!!!

Annette Allen said...

heehee that is one cute owl.. i love it

Cely said...

oh he is just too precious! LOVE him!

teachdanz said...

love him!! I think I am a professional at "squirrel-ing" away paper :-) you inspired me to go digging!

Kate said...

OMgosh that little Owl is so Cute.

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ you are getting GREAT use out of this owl! Again his eye! Such a CUTE card! Have a great day!

Emily Leiphart said...

How cute and hilarious! I love this, Lee-Ann!

Migdalia said...

Love! Love! Love!
TOTALLY cute!!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Samantha Casey said...

Adorable card! Amazing job!

-Samantha

Sherrie K. said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Missy said...

This is too cute, what a fun image!

Bananastamper said...

Oh, LOVE love it!!! He is too cute and love your pun! Such fabulous paper you "found"! lol

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

CA-UTE! Love that sweet little mummy and fun sentiment! Don't ya just love to find something great in your stash of goodies!

Sukie said...

This is the cutest card ever! The owl mummy is just darling! Love your papers too!

Life and Knits said...

This is really adorable!

Susie

Gerda said...

SUPER CUTE card!
Gerda

Norma said...

OMG!! these is the cutest and I love that sentiment:) TFS
Hugs,
Norma

Nana said...

OMG, this is tooooo cute.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Lisa said...

Seriously, this is the cutest card!! I love, love it!! Every detail is perfect!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so super fun! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!