Tuesday, April 1, 2014

3D challenge at Crafty Playtime!

              **This is my first post, pan up to check out the My Creative Time post**



The challenge this week at Crafty Playtime is to make a 3D item. I chose to make one of Lori Whitlock box cards...I changed it a little...this card is for my son's Nursing Clinical instructor...I decided to add little nursing hats...LOVE! Click HERE to check out the other DT projects...and maybe link up your own 3D project. Thanks for stopping by... Lee-Ann :)


Recipe:

  1. My Creative Time-Scallop and stitched circle dies, It's all about you stamp set
  2. Lori Whitlock-A2 Thank you box card-#56152
  3. Sarah Bailey- Nurses tools-#6731- hats cut at 1.885x.93" and 1.08x.53"
  4. MME-Collectable-Notable 6" pad
  5. AC white and black card stock
  6. SU crumb cake card stock
  7. Recollection kraft card stock
  8. Versafine onyx black ink

18 comments:

Cely said...

this is so stinkin cute! love it!

Norma said...

OMG! this is way to cute!!

Marilyn said...

Oh my that is so cute!!

Nana said...

Just look at how cute these owls are with the nurses hats. Love it.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Janis Lewis said...

I love this with the owls wearing nursing hats! Thanks for being a part of the DT 3D inspiration for the new linky party. :) Janis

jessica said...

This is super CUTE!!!!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so awesome!! I love those nurse owls!! Your son's instructor will adore this!! It's so fabulous!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh good golly - this is just awesome! I love those fun little owls and how clever to add the nursing hats! Too cute!

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ oh my this sooo CUTE! I LOVE that the owls have nurses hats on! Too ADORBS! His instructor will LOVE it for sure and he better get extra credit for this ~ just sayin!

DIANA L. said...

how fun is this!!!

Cindy Beland said...

OMG SUPER DUPER job my friend!!! :)

LucyLu said...

This is so Adorable!!!

Gerda said...

What a super cute box card!!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Migdalia said...

Too darn CUTE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kate said...

Too CUTE!!

Shawnee said...

I love this adorable box card. The owls are so cute. The nurses hats are a cute addition. Great job!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Awww! This is so cute! I love their little hats!!

Pam-GetSilvered said...

I've just discovered these awesome box cards myself.
I just love what you've done with yours.