Monday, September 29, 2014

Made in Minutes



Today is Made in Minutes Monday at My Creative Time. We were supposed to use this pic as inspiration...
This card took about 17 minutes...with a little cheating. I already had the card designed in my head...and the paper picked out :P I am loving the Stitched rectangle die set...I reach for it all the time. It seems to be on everything I make lately. Anyways...I made my own bucket using the chunky jar dies...I think it turned out super cute!! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

**Click HERE to check out the other DT projects and pan down to check out the products that I used to make this card**



Recipe:

  1. My Creative Time-Stitched rectangular frame dies and more, Bunch of fun circle dies, Stitched chunky jar dies, A thankful heart
  2. PTI dark chocolate card stock and ribbon, kraft card stock
  3. Recollections light grey card stock
  4. Doodlebug Happy Harvest 6" pad
  5. CTMH chocolate ink
  6. Clear Wink of Stella




16 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG your card is so gorgeous I do love your Pocket full of leaves OH gosh this sure takes me back to when I used to walk thru the leaves with my kiddos and they'd pick up leaves and stuff them in their pockets to bring home and save.
You really outdid yourself and love how you created with Miss Emma's Goodies!!

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous!!!

Annette Allen said...

pretty fall card..

katieo said...

Using the jar die for a basket is such a clever idea. I can't wait to get my order. I love the word dies and I can see "grateful" will be a great one to have

jessica said...

Beautiful card Lee~Ann!
Great papers!

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the beautiful papers and colors!! The design is so fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Soooo pretty! What gorgeous fall colors. Those leaves are fabulous, I just love this sweet card!

quilt4fun2 said...

Super job using the colors and making a fast card. The papers are beautiful and perfect for your leaves in a bucket...clever how you made the bucket. Wonderful job on your card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ this is just so CLEVER!!! I LOVE your used those dies to make a bucket!! EEK! Then of course the papers ~ PERFECT!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a great fall card! I am really behind on visiting, hope you are well! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Anonymous said...

Love this card! It says beautiful fall! :)

Nana said...

Gorgeous card to bring in the fall season. Love it.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Bananastamper said...

Oooh, beautiful colour and paper choices, fab layout! Love this!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so pretty!! Hugs!!

Donna said...

Great Card! Love the die-cut partially cut off on the side. What a great colour challenge because these colours are gorgeous together. Love your basket of leaves.

Georgiana said...

I already left you a message on FB, but wanted to share here too. Beautiful!