Saturday, October 25, 2014

Witchy cat with KaDoodle bug

Here's a sweet little Halloween card that I made using the "Witchy black cat" svg from KaDoodle bug. Click HERE to get it!!! You use one of these cute svg's and the card practically makes itself. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
***pan down to see the products that I used to make this card***


Recipe:

  1. KaDoodle Bug-Witchy Black cat svg
  2. My Creative Time-Stitched rectangular frame dies and more, Fun stitched edges, Treats for my sweet, Scallop and stitched circle dies
  3. Trendy Twine
  4. EK chalk
  5. Signo white gel pen
  6. Versafine onyx black ink
  7. CTMH chocolate, honey, pear and autumn terracotta inks
  8. Doodlebug Halloween parade 6" pad
  9. Glossy Accents
  10. PTI-Smokey shadow card stock
  11. Recollections black card stock
  12. AC card stock-white, brown, pink, green, purple and yellow

11 comments:

Georgiana said...

Super cute cat! Love the dimension you added to him.

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

jessica said...

So super adorable!

Donna said...

Spooktacular! I love the twine on the patterned paper...it gives it a great affect. Nice details on the hat as well.

Liz O. said...

Awww so cute! TFS!

Cely said...

your stuff is always so cute, my friend! and love that hip paper!

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ ADORABLE!!

Gerda said...

Super cute Halloween card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Gwen said...

Absolutely adorable!!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, how stinkin' cute!! The kitty is so sweet!! I love the festive papers!! Awesome card my friend!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Nana said...

Cute, cute, cute. Love the bright and fun papers and the cat is ADORABLE!!
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥