Friday, January 23, 2015

Scrappy Moms RELEASE!!!!


Hi everyone...today is the BIG DAY!!! It's Scrappy Moms release day and they are super duper cute!! I'm so excited to be designing for this FAB company!!! Here they are...




Today I used the super cute set called "You are my Everything." LOVE IT!!! Get yours HERE!! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
There is also a fab Guest designer today...make sure you check her out...

            Sarah from Sarah's Stamping and Stuff - http://sarahvaitstamps.blogspot.com/

***Pan down to see all the products that I used to make this card***

Recipe:

  1. Scrappy Moms "You are my Everything 2" stamp set
  2. KaDoodle bug Yummy Baking Bears svg set
  3. My Creative Time-Stitched doily die, Tag layer dies, Stitched square and round speech bubbles
  4. MME Love me do paper line
  5. EK chalk
  6. Wink of Stella clear
  7. Recollections kraft and grey card stock
  8. PTI kraft card stock
  9. AC black card stock
  10. Bazzill teal card stock
  11. Glossy Accents
  12. CTMH brown bag ink
  13. Signo white gel pen
  14. Versafine ony black ink

25 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!! love the bear

Nana said...

OMG too cute. Love all the layering, cute bear and sentiment. Well done my friend.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Melissa said...

Oh my adorable!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so incredibly cute Lee-Ann!!! Hugs!!

Debby Pannell said...

One word.... ADORABLE!!!!
TTFN

Sarah said...

Lee-Ann this is oh so sweet-- love this little bear with this perfect sentiment and the shape of your card is fabulous-- why can't I remember to round edges like this :)

bonnie said...

This is so cute...love it! :) xx

quilt4fun2 said...

Adorable job on the Kadoodlebug cut...perfect for the sweet sentiment! Love the speech bubbles and doily! Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Donna said...

Great card. Love all the layers and I love that cookbook tucked in there.

Lisa said...

This could not be cuter!! That little baking bear is so sweet!! I love her rosy cheeks and hair bow!! Awesome stamps, too!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Scrapper69 said...

This is seriously too cute for words! LOVE it! :)

Anonymous said...

This is so precious! Coming from a girl who loves to cook this melts my heart! XOXO, Julie. ;0)

Annette Allen said...

so totally cute

Sukie said...

Super cute project, love all of the fun layers and elements you added to your card! Have a great weekend!

Sherrie K. said...

What a darling card! LeeAnn, this is adorable~the papers are so fun and love all the fun little details! Love!
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

OMG!! Adorable!!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

OMGosh - soooo stinkin' adorable! He couldn't be any cuter! :D

- Mel

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

oops - I meant she couldn't be any cuter! ;)

- Mel

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

She is just the cutest! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Julie said...

This is so cute. I love the layering and the papers you used. Too Cute!

So adorable. The colors are awesome...you did an amazing job on that Geisha Girl. I've been wanting to try the Wink of Stella for a while now. Might just need to do that sooner than later... Awesome card!

Julie
Simply Silhouette
aka: Cricut Chick

liz at liz's paper loft said...

love that sweet bear! what a darling card, Lee-Ann!

jessica said...

OMG how adorable is this!!!!

Gerda said...

What a adorable card!! I love that sweet bear!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Norma said...

Adorable Lee-Ann!!

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ oh how ADORABLE! LOVE that bear and the cherries!! Seriously precious card!