Thursday, February 5, 2015

SWAK


Hi...here's a quick little cutie that I made using the KaDoodle Bug svg set called "Winter Valentine Penguin". Love how it turned out! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

**Pan down to see what products that I used**



Recipe:

  • KaDoodle Bug Winter Valentine Penguin svg set
  • Scrappy Moms-Amusing Animals stamp set
  • My Creative Time-Fun Speech Bubbles and Stitched Message Bubble dies
  • Wink of Stella clear
  • Glossy Accents
  • MME Love me 6" pad
  • Tim Holtz distress ink-pumice stone
  • AC black, white, blue, orange and red card stock

9 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ just too CUUUTE! LOVE me some penguins always!

Nana said...

Too cute.

Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Lisa said...

This is so darn adorable!! What a sweet penguin!! Love this!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Annette Allen said...

LOVE all these little critters you make.. so cute

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

How sweet is this?! I love the fun papers and that darling little penguin, he is too cute!

Sukie said...

So super cute, love everything about it! The papers you used are so pretty!

Gerda said...

Super cute card!! Love the adorable penquin!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Scrapper69 said...

I LOVE this card! That penguin just makes me smile! :)

Theresa