Monday, February 29, 2016

Click your heels 3 times!!


Hi everyone...I have a super cute card for you today that I made using SVG Cutting Files set-Dorothy Shoe Card...LOVE! It's also super easy peasy!!! I also used Jaded Blossom's Yellow Brick Road set , Bow dies and their Flag dies. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
** Pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:

  1. SVG Cutting Files-PP-1578-Dorothy Shoe Card
  2. Jaded Blossom-Flag dies, Bow dies, Yellow brick road stamp set
  3. Hero Arts Soft granite ink
  4. CTMH tulip ink
  5. Distress ink-Broken china, Fossilized amber, Fired brick
  6. Stickles-diamond
  7. Cartwright's Moonshine sequins
  8. DCWV glitter card stock card bases
  9. AC white, yellows and blues card stock
  10. WRMK corner chomper
  11. Recollections bling
  12. Doodlebug Kraft in Color 6" pad









12 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!

Tracey said...

Oh My....Wow, such a pretty card, simply adorable...love it!

Crafting Katie said...

Just as cute as can be!!!

jessica said...

LOVE this!!!

Migdalia said...

WOW!! This is just Beautiful my friend!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Sukie said...

Very cute card! Love all of the sparkle and shine to your card!

Lisa said...

Love, love, love those sparkly ruby shoes!! What a fabulous card!! I love it!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Nana said...

Too cute. Love the design and the shoes are fab.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

Tracy said...

Such a fun card!!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Fabulous! What else can I say?....I adore this ♥

Gerda said...

What a fabulous card!! Love those shoes!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my goodness, this is so stinken cute! The yellow brink road is awesome and LOVE the sparkly red shoes! Another fantastic card!
Sherrie K