Thursday, March 10, 2016

New File-Easter Fry Box Duo-SVG Cutting Files




I'm here today with 2 super cute new cuts from SVG Cutting Files-Easter Fry Box Duo. Adorbs...now I made a mistake-even DT members screw things up from time to time...but why waste them...I made them into boy versions lol. So the correct ones are the girls on the right in each pic. I dolled them up with Jaded Blossom products. Pan down to see everything that I used...I also linked the brand new files HERE!!! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

 CORRECT ONES:


Bunny Recipe:

  1. SVG Cutting Files-Easter Fry Box Duo-Get it HERE!!!
  2. Jaded Blossom-Stitched oval dies, Mini tag dies 2, Funny bunny, Easter treats 3
  3. AC greys, black and white card stock
  4. Doodlebug Kraft in color, Hello Sunshine and Hello Spring 6" pads
  5. Versafine onyx black ink
  6. Simon says sunshine ink
  7. EK chalk
  8. Signo white gel pen
  9. Wink of Stella clear
  10. SU Basic gray marker
  11. Michael's white pom poms

Chick Recipe:

  1. SVG Cutting Files-Easter Fry Box Duo-Get it HERE!!!
  2. Jaded Blossom-Hey Chickie, Bow dies, Ticket book dies, Stitched oval dies
  3. Doodlebug-Kraft in Color and Hello Spring 6" pads
  4. Versafine onyx black ink
  5. Hero Arts inks-charcoal and soft granite
  6. Simon says ink-cotton candy
  7. Signo white gel pen
  8. Wink of Stella clear
  9. SU pumpkin pie marker
  10. AC yellow, orange black and white card stock



7 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

OMG, these are just the cutest!!! How adorable would the be on the kids' Easter table? Love!!!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, they are all so stinkin' adorable!! I love them!! They totally make me smile!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

jessica said...

OMG these are adorable!!!!

Kim H said...

Lee Ann ~ ADORABLE!! LOVE them both but that bunny with his big cheeks and teeth just makes me smile!

Annette Allen said...

oh my word.. SO FUN

Gerda said...

OMG These are all so adorable!! Love them all!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

These are all kinds of CUTE! Love the bunnies and both versions are just cute as can be! Those little chicks are super fun and I love the sentiments you used!