Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Thanks!


Hi everyone...I have a quick water colour card that I made using Brusho and applying bleach with a dauber over a stencil. Fab technique that is super easy! The awesome dies and sentiment are from Jaded Blossom! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)


Recipe:

  1. Jaded Blossom-Card mat dies, Spring dies 2, Flag dies, Supersized thank yous
  2. Brusho violet
  3. Simon Says Large dots stencil
  4. Ranger water colour card stock, platinum embossing powder
  5. Cartwright's moonshine sequins
  6. Versamark
  7. Bazzill vellum
  8. PTI white and royal velvet card stock

9 comments:

Tracey said...

Absolutely love the water coloured background....what a great technique I must try! Thanks for sharing! Have a great week!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card!

Nana said...

Beautiful water colored card. Love how the butterfly is partially cut out.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
♥ Herbal Pantry ♥

Lisa said...

Absolutely stunning!! The background looks amazing!! I love the pretty butterfly!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Super fun card and techniques you used!

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!!! Love the gorgeous background!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

L.B. said...

Love the purple on this card and how elegant it looks

Migdalia said...

Absolutely beautiful!!Stunning job my friend

Georgiana said...

Stunning! I just looked up Brusho. Are they similar to the Colorburst powders? Going to see where I can get them from and give it a try!