Monday, July 4, 2016

Wishing you Brighter Days!


Hi everyone...I have a quick water colour card that I made with Brusho. I then applied bleach over a stencil for the cool look. The FAB dies and sentiment are from Jaded Blossom...gotta love 'em! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used


Recipe:

  1. Jaded Blossom-Spring dies 2, Card mat dies, Encouragement, Flag dies
  2. Simon Says-Diagonal stripe stencil
  3. Brusho Turquoise, Lemon
  4. Bazzill vellum
  5. Cartwright's Moonshine sequins
  6. AC white card stock
  7. Versamark ink
  8. Ranger silver embossing powder and water colour card stock

4 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Beautiful card! I love the background!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! The background looks amazing!! I love the layered clouds and sun!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Very pretty card! Have a fun and safe 4th of July!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

So soft and pretty. Love it!