Friday, November 25, 2016

SVG Cutting Files Winter Bear(NEW)


Hi everyone...it's my day to take over the SVG Cutting Files blog-YAY! I have the cutest new svg to show you today-Winter Bear...get it HERE! He is the cutest ever and super easy to assemble. I also used a card sketch that I saw online on the Paper Play blog...check it out HERE! I added a bunch of Jaded Blossom goodies to this sweet card. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**Check out my SVG Cutting Files post HERE



Recipe:

  1. SVG Cutting Files-Winter Bear get it HERE!
  2. Jaded Blossom-Card mat dies, Rectangle dies 1, Heart dies, Sweet Treats
  3. Doodlebug Here Comes Santa and Santa Express 6" pads
  4. Spectrum Noir Clear sparkle, JG7, True black, FS8, TN7
  5. PTI white card stock
  6. SU crumb cake card stock
  7. Simon Says fern ink
  8. Hero Arts Royal red ink
  9. Signo white gel pen
  10. Versamark
  11. Stampendous detail white embossing powder
  12. Glossy Accents

3 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Total cuteness ❤️

Gerda said...

This card is super cute!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Migdalia said...

Too darn cute! I love him..lol
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M