Monday, April 24, 2017

Hello


 Hi everyone...I have a Hello card to share using Jaded Blossom stamps and dies. This time I used Altenew inks in the same colour family with Heat embossing-LOVE the look! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used
***I also heat embossed my word die so it matched perfectly


Recipe:
  • Jaded Blossom-Lilies, Stitched Rectangle dies, Stitched and Scalloped Oval dies, Word dies
  • PTI kraft card stock
  • Versamark 
  • Ranger Platinum Embossing powder
  • Cartwright's Moonshine sequins
  • Swiss dot vellum-? brand but it's from a past Simon Says card kit


12 comments:

Georgiana said...

So pretty! Love the stamping on the kraft and the extra touch of gold is wonderful.

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the design and the colors on kraft!! It's so elegant and fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

Wow! Your cards just keep getting prettier and prettier!!! Love, love, love this!❤️😍❤️

Tracey said...

Wow...stunning card!

Nana said...

Absolutley beautiful. Love the purples and how they look against the kraft. Stunning design. Love it.
Have a creative day.
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

Beth F. said...

An absolutely beautiful card! I love the colors and the embossing really pops on that card!

gmanshk said...

Beautiful card. nice color combination. thanks for sharing

Sherrie K. said...

Absolutely beautiful LeeAnn!
Sherrie K

Debbie said...

so pretty and stunning I just love this card, please can you do some tutorials for us on the heat embossing this way, and I would love to see how you do the painting with the watercolors
Hugs

Sukie said...

Very pretty card! Those colors look awesome against the kraft!

Migdalia said...

WOW! This is so GORGEOUS! One of my favorites!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M