Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Thanks a Bunch!


Hi everyone...today I have a Thank You card to share that I made with a bunch of Jaded Blossom dies and one Jaded Blossom stamp set. I just love these flower dies...they are perfect for a quick card. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:

  1. Jaded Blossom-Smell the Flowers, Flower dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, Card Mat dies
  2. Pink Paislee patterned paper from the Simon Says July 2014 card kit
  3. Nuvo Crystal Drops-Ivory seashell
  4. PTI white card stock
  5. Worldwin vellum
  6. Versamark
  7. Stampendous Detail white embossing powder
  8. Mini Stapler and staples
  9. MME Now and Then Enamel dots

9 comments:

Sukie said...

Very pretty card!

Nana said...

Stunning card. Love all the white die cuts and how they are popping off the card. oe it.
Have a creative day.
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the dies you used and the pretty papers!! It's so beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Gerda said...

Beautiful card, Lee-Ann!! Love the pretty papers and fabulous design!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Migdalia said...

I love the pretty die cuts flowers. Beautiful!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Sherrie K. said...

Wow~So pretty Lee-Ann!
Sherrie K

Kate said...

Such a pretty card! The stitched white die cuts are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

So pretty!!