Thursday, August 17, 2017

Jaded Blossom August 2017 Release Day 4


Hi everyone...it's day 4 of the August Jaded Blossom Release-SQUEE!! I have a cute card and treat set that I made with the awesome NEW Pandas are Awesome stamp set...LOVE! I used all Jaded Blossom dies to make the Panda bag-easy peasy! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

**pan down to check out all the products that I used...click HERE to check out the Jaded Blossom Blog and see my DT sister's awesome projects




Recipe:
Image may contain: text
  1. Jaded Blossom-Pandas are Awesome(NEW), Llama tell you(NEW), Mini tags 2, Stitched and Scalloped Hexagon dies, Goody bag dies(panda bag), Sports dies(basket ball lines for the mouth-panda bag), Flag dies, Stitched Oval dies(panda bag), Stitched Circle dies(panda bag)
  2. Doodlebug-At the Zoo 6" pad, Enamel shaes-rainbow hearts and Eerie eyes
  3. PTI white and black card stock
  4. Spectrum Noir Markers-EB2, EB3, PP2, BT5, JG1, IG2, IG3
  5. Signo white gel pen
  6. Trendy Twine
  7. Nuvo Crystal drops-ebony black

9 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH!! Your card is ADORABLE!! So Sweet & Cute! And that treat bag just makes me smile!! Such a great set!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

You always make the most adorable projects!!

Gerda said...

What a super adorable set!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Migdalia said...

They are both ADORABLE my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, so cute!! I love the pandas!! These are so fabulous, my friend!! I love, love them!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Annette Allen said...

what a cutie.. totally love it

Beth F. said...

Super duper sweet! And I am floored that you even had matching panda paper for that card :)

Sarah said...

Oh goodness me!!! This is absolutely fantastic!

Michelle said...

love how you made the panda out of dies !!! very clever !