Friday, August 11, 2017

Online Card Class-Rainbow Maker-Homework Day 3


Hi everyone...I have a quick card to share that I made as homework for the Online Card Class-Rainbow Maker. For this one it's dies a plenty!!! I used all Jaded Blossom dies and stamps to make this card...Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to see all the products that I used


Recipe:

  1. Jaded Blossom-Spring dies 2, Birthday dies, Stitched Circle dies, Border dies 2, Card mat dies, So Many Birthdays 3
  2. PTI white card stock
  3. AC card stock-red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple
  4. Black twine-? brand
  5. Nuvo Glitter Drops-white blizzard
  6. Versafine Onyx black ink
  7. Doodlebug-Gingham Linen Rainbow Petite Prints 6" pad

8 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!!

Crafting Katie said...

So adorable! I've been admiring your work but haven't had time to comment lately. Just found out a week ago that I'm teaching a 3/4 instead of 3rd this year, so I'm scrambling to get ready. You're pretty rainbow cards are putting a smile on my face! I can't wait for downtime so I can do this class. Bummed not to have time to do it live right now!

Beth F. said...

This is such a lovely card! Great use of die cuts.

Chriss America Real said...

This is beautiful. I bet you are the star of your class! I love the way You used the Nuvo Glitter Drops! So pretty!

Hugs,
Chriss

Beckie Williams said...

Simply beautiful!! This is just pretty, great job!!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the rainbow tucked among the clouds!! So beautiful, my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Scrapper69 said...

This is so CUTE! love all the clouds! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Gerda said...

Gorgeous card!! Love it!!

Have a great day,
Gerda