Friday, August 25, 2017

Thanks!


Hi everyone...I have a quick card to share that I made with Jaded Blossoms stamps and dies and heat embossing over Distress Oxide inks-LOVE! I love that you can use this ink on dark coloured card stock. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to see all the products that I used...



Recipe:

  1. Jaded Blossom-Stitched Rectangle dies, Scallop Rectangle dies, Flag dies, Poppies, Lilies(leaves), Supersized Thank you
  2. DCWV foil stack
  3. Cartwright's Moonshine sequins
  4. Ranger silver embossing powder
  5. Versamark
  6. Distress Oxide inks-peeled paint, spiced marmalade
  7. Nuvo Crystal drops-Silver lining
  8. PTI smokey shadow card stock

8 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!!

Beth F. said...

This is such a gorgeous card! I love that you have it on a chocolate cardstock. It is so eye-catching!

Beckie Williams said...

This is just beautiful. You did such a fabulous job on your card!!

Lisa said...

So elegant and gorgeous!! I love the colors on the dark cardstock!! It's so stunning!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH... your card is so pretty & Elegant Lee-Ann... I LOVE the dark chocolate CS... so beautiful! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

Theresa

Migdalia said...

Beautiful! Stunning job my friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Gwen said...

So very beautiful! I really love the colors on this.

Gerda said...

WOW!!! This card is BEAUTIFUL!!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda