Monday, October 30, 2017

You've been BOO-ED!


Hi everyone...I have another card quickie to share that I made with Jaded Blossom and Doodlebug products. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used


Recipe:

  1. Jaded Blossom-Scalloped square dies, Stitched Circle dies, Flag dies, Halloween Treats 3
  2. Doodlebug-Booville-6" pad and Odds and Ends
  3. PTI black ink
  4. Versamark
  5. Nuvo Crystal drops-simply white and ebony black
  6. Glossy Accents

7 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

So adorable!!!

Beckie Williams said...

This is so darn adorable. You really did a fantastic job!!

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! I love the design!! The eyes peeking out the windows are a fun touch!! Love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chriss America Real said...

Cute cute cute! I love the background goes paper too.

Hugs,
Chriss

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE! I LOVE the ghost behind the house! FUN!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Migdalia said...

This is so ADORABLE my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Sukie said...

Adorable card!