Friday, November 24, 2017

Back Friday Blog Hop with Jaded Blossom!

It's time for our Black Friday Blog Hop! 

But before we get to the new dies and the freebie stamp set we also have our annual Black Friday Sale going on! Find all the details below.




Now onto the Blog Hop! We have a special die release for Black Friday!

POSTAGE DIES

Free with purchase of the Postage Dies is a 4x4 freebie stamp set!
POSTCARD
  
Here's what I created:



Hi everyone...SQUEEEE!!! It's time for the Black Friday hop and I have a card and 2 gift card holders to share today! LOVIN' this awesome new Postage dies and Postcard stamp set...super fab in every way. Thanks for stopping by....Lee-Ann :)

**pan down to check out all the products that I used and to check out the hop list so you stay on track and don't miss any awesome projects created by my DT sisters!!!







Recipe:
  1. Jaded Blossom-Postage dies and Postcard stamp set, Large Snowflake die
  2. Doodlebug-Milk and Cookies 6" pad and matching Odds and Ends, Sugarplums Paper line 12", Candy Hearts Milk and Cookies Sprinkles
  3. PTI white card stock
  4. SU Grosgrain Ribbon
  5. Nuvo Crystal Drops-Simply white, Ebony black
  6. Nuvo Glitter Drops-white blizzard
  7. Versafine onyx black ink
  8. Celebrate it-White twill ribbon

Up next is :Candace O

Blog Hop Line Up

15 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

All your postcards are FANTASTIC my friend... Have a great weekend Lee-Ann

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous card, and your gift card holders are adorable!!

Lisa said...

All of your cards are so gorgeous!! I love the designs and those adorable critters!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

antdoda said...

These look so amazing!!!

Melissa said...

Lovely! The Postage dies look so neat on your cards. :)

Michelle said...

such a pretty card love the soft colors and the gc are adorable !!! love the doodle pnc

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are all fabulous!! I love the snowflake one, it's so pretty!!

Vonmariedesign said...

I love those gift card holders!!! Your card is gorgeous!!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome projects!! Love the colours!

Iris said...

Such sweet projects - love the layers and the colors.

Migdalia said...

Beautiful projects my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my...sooooo much cuteness! Your projects are fabulous!

Sukie said...

Such beautiful cards!

Debbie said...

Omg this is adorable

Scrapper69 said...

I did get my Shopping on and just waiting for my new goodies to arrive! :) Your cards look awesome Lee-Ann... I LOVE your snowflake card and those critters are adorable! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations