Thursday, February 22, 2018

Pothead-A Coffee Pothead-that is...


Hi everyone...it's my day to take over the SVGCutClub blog and I have a shape card to share that I made using the SVGCutClub's Coffee Mini Bundle-get it HERE!! I think this is the cutest for a coffee lover!! I added a sentiment using Jaded Blossom's dies and stamps. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

**pan down to see all the products that I used for this project


Recipe:
  1. SVGCutClub Coffee mini bundle-HERE
  2. Jaded Blossom-Stitched and Scalloped Circle dies, Coffee break stamp set
  3. Doodlebug-Gingham Linene Rainbow Petite Prints 6" pad
  4. PTI kraft card stock
  5. Pico Embellisher-shimmer
  6. Versafine Onyx black ink
  7. Signo white gel pen

6 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Hee hee! This has a much different meaning in CA! Super cute coffee pot!

Nana said...

Too funny and very cute.

Lisa said...

Haha, this makes me laugh!! So fun!! I love the shape, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Adorable card! Love the shaped design and the "pothead" sentiment!

Scrapper69 said...

I always enjoy seeing your shaped cards - this is awesome!!!

Theresa

Gerda said...

Super cute card!! Have a great day.
Gerda