Friday, March 23, 2018

Easter Cards with SVGCuttingFiles.com



Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the SVGCuttingFiles blog. Earlier this month I used this super cute new svg to make 2 Bunny Peeker Gift card holders...this week I decided to make 2 cards using the exact same image shrunk down a bit...instead of a gift card...the slots hold the sentiment. These are so cute and easy...and you get more mileage out of this svg. I also used Kawaii nerdy Easter for the glasses to add to this bunny-so CUTE! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

**pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:
  1. SVGCuttingFiles.com-Bunny Gift Card Peeker-HERE, Kawaii Nerdy Easter-glasses-HERE
  2. Jaded Blossom-Stitched and Scalloped Oval dies, Easter Basket  Fun
  3. Echo Park-Celebrate Easter 6" pad and 12" solid papers
  4. PTI black card stock
  5. AC white and black card stock
  6. Nuvo Crystal Drops-ebony black, Simply white, apple green, ripened pumpkin
  7. Simon Says Stamp Card stock-orange peel and apple green
  8. Spectrum Noit-CR2, BG4
  9. Ranger Fine detail white embossing powder
  10. Versamark
  11. Pico Embellisher-shimmer
  12. WRMK 1/2" corner chomper

7 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Aww.... Super Cute cards Lee-Ann! I love the glasses on the bunnies... Perfect Easter cards!~ Have a great Weekend!!

Theresa

Georgiana said...

Those card peekers are the neatest. I like that sentiment on the first one too. I think I need to add a few new Easter stamps to my collection.

Marilyn said...

OMG!! Too cute!
Have a great day!
Marilyn

Crafting Katie said...

These are so adorable! I love the bunny with the glasses!!!

Lisa said...

They are both so sweet and adorable!! I love those glasses!! So cute!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

These are just to CUTE!! I love the glasses...cute touch!
Have a great weekend!
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

OMG! Love them! Super DUPER cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M