Thursday, April 26, 2018

Baby and Co with Jaded Blossom


Hi everyone...I have a quick baby card to share...I made this with all Jaded Blossom supplies...LOVE! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
***pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:

  1. Jaded Blossom-Baby dies, Banner dies, Stitched and Scalloped Rectangle dies, Sweet Baby, Card Layer Dies 2
  2. PTI white card stock
  3. Versafine Onyx black ink
  4. Doodlebug-baby girl
  5. Nuvo Crystal Drops-simply white
  6. Nuvo Jewel Drops-key lime

6 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how sweet! What a great Baby Card! I LOVE the pattern papers...

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Adorable baby card!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Lisa said...

This is so sweet and beautiful!! I love the papers and the banner!! Absolutely adorable, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

So stinken sweet...love the fun dies you used!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

Gerda said...

What a lovely baby card!! Love all the pretty papers and great design!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Crafting Katie said...

So sweet! Love that pretty banner!