Thursday, May 3, 2018

Super Dad with SVGCutClub!






Hi everyone...it's my day to take over the SVGCutClub blog and I have a quick card to share...I made this using their May 2018 Bundle. I LOVE the card sketches in these bundles! I also used Jaded Blossom dies and stamps. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

**pan down to check out all the products that I used


Recipe:
  1. SVGCutClub-May 2018 Bundle, Card Sketch 76 and Superman
  2. Jaded Blossom-Super Hero, Alphabet dies 2, Star dies, Stitched Rectangle dies
  3. AC cardstock-red, blue, black, yellow and red 
  4. PTI white card stock
  5. Comic paper-? brand-Sandilyon??
  6. Echo Park Magical Adventure 6" pad
  7. Nuvo Crystal Glaze
  8. Versafine Onyx black ink
  9. Spectrum Noir clear sparkle marker



7 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so fun!! I love the silhouette image and the super dad along the bottom!! The cartoon paper is perfect!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Marilyn said...

Awesome dad card!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Crafting Katie said...

So cute! That paper is awesome!

Gerda said...

What a super cute and fun card!! Love the papers you used!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Beth F. said...

This is such an awesome card!

Sukie said...

Super fun card!

Scrapper69 said...

This one is so COOL Lee-Ann!!! Great Masculine card!

Theresa