Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Thanks!!!


Hi everyone...I have a quick card to share today...I made this one using StampAnniething's awesome Tree Stencil and Thanks word die...FABULOUS! I also used Jaded Blossom's Card Mat dies. Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used



Recipe:

  1. Stamp Anniething-Thanks die-HERE and Tree Stencil-HERE
  2. Jaded Blossom-Card mat dies
  3. PTI white and kraft card stock
  4. Nuvo Crystal Drops-Simply White
  5. Distress Oxide Ink-crushed olive, bundled sage, forest moss, peeled paint

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Those tress are very cool looking and I like how you added dimension to the sentiment. Awesome job!

Lisa said...

Wow, this is so stunning!! The trees look amazing!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOODNESS! That turned out so PRETTY! LOVE the trees!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations