Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Let's Go Wild with Jaded Blossom!!


Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog and I have 2 matching cards to share. These are basically flat cards...easy for mailing...mostly stamping. I'm not sure if anyone has done this...but the black hearts were not originally going to be on them...I dropped my ink pad on my pink card and had ink splotches to cover-lol-whatever works...right?? Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used






Recipe:

  1. Jaded Blossom-Party Animal Tags, Stitched Rectangle dies, Banner dies-shop HERE
  2. PTI white card stock
  3. Neenah Solar White card stock
  4. Simon Says Doll pink card stock
  5. Bazzill black card stock
  6. Nuvo Crystal Drops-simply white
  7. Altenew inks-turquoise, tide blue, starlight, rose quartz, puffy heart, purple wine
  8. Versafine onyx black ink

6 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

So adorable! Love the gradient of colors!

Lisa said...

They are so creative and adorable!! I love the colors!! Beautiful, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how CUTE! LOVE your sweet CAS style cards! :)

Theresa

Gerda said...

Both cars are so adorable!! Love the colors!!
Have a great day.
Gerda

Georgiana said...

Loving all the colorful paw prints.

Krish Banzet said...

I like this place. I was here the other night, I've been there for about four or five hours and found the prices reasonable on all fronts and the staff to be so friendly. I would be the perfect person to have on an infomercial for this event space NYC if they ever had one.