Tuesday, June 5, 2018

You're Pretty Sweet!


Hi everyone...it's my day to take over the Jaded Blossom blog! I have a super cute card quickie to share...I just LOVE the pineapple dies from Jaded Blossom....ADORBS!!! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used...and click HERE to shop everything Jaded Blossom and HERE to check out the blog


Recipe:
  1. Jaded Blossom-Be a Pineapple, Tropical dies 2, Stitched and Scalloped Rectangle dies
  2. Doodlebug-Sweet Summer 6" pad and matching Odds and Ends, Sprinkles Candy Hearts, Gingham Linen Rainbow Petite Print 6" pad
  3. PTI kraft card stock
  4. Nuvo Crystal Drops
  5. Versafine Onyx black ink

7 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!!Love the plaid paper and cute pineapples!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! That sweet face is so cute!! I love the papers you used!! Beautiful, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Adorable card! I love those sweet pineapples!

Beth F. said...

This is such a sweet card!

Maryellen said...

Such a cute card!!! Great job.

Scrapper69 said...

Awww.... Way CUTE! LOVE the pineapples!!

Sherrie K. said...

Fun, bright colors and super cute design! The face on the pineapple is so darn adorable! Love the papers and layers!
Hugs,
Sherrie K